• What information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we protect your information
• Your choices regarding your Personal Information
Any information you provide to the KWIKSWEEP Platform, including any Personal Information, will be transferred to and processed by computer servers located within the UK.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Information You Give Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the KWIKSWEEP Platform.
If you are using the KWIKSWEEP Platform to request rubbish and junk removal services, you may give us:
• Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address
• Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security code.
If you participate on the KWIKSWEEP Platform as a service professional, you may give us:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
• Log-in information, including your KWIKSEEP Platform username and password
b) Information We Collect Through Technology
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the KWIKSWEEP Platform, KWIKSWEEP and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the KWIKSWEEP Platform. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
When you visit the KWIKSWEEP Platform, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. However, we may link the last IP address you used to access the KWIKSWEEP Platform to Personal Information you provide us.
We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the KWIKSWEEP Platform (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the KWIKSWEEP Platform. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, and to Personal Information you provide us, such as your name.
c) Information Collected by Mobile Applications
When you use the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), including, but not limited to:
• The type of Internet browsers you use with the App.
• Your preferred country site.
• Your mobile operating system.
• Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: The IP address of your mobile device, The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective (collectively “App Usage Information”).
We may link your Mobile Device Information and App Usage Information to Personal Information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
d) Information You Provide About A Third Party
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the KWIKSWEEP Platform, we may collect your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the KWIKSWEEP Platform. We store this information only to send this one-time email and to track the success of our referral program. We do not use this information for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you refer a friend, your e-mail address may be included in the message sent to your friend.
e) Information Third Parties Provide About You
We may supplement the information we collect about you through the KWIKSWEEP Platform with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, websites on which we have placed advertisements, such as Google, may tell us which ads about KWIKSWEEP you clicked. This is often called “conversion tracking.”
f) Information You Provide to a Third Party
II. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve our customers, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at the KWIKSWEEP Platform. Some examples include:
• Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
• Addressing service complaints
• Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
• Managing payments
• Improving customer service
• Sending you marketing and promotional emails, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
• Troubleshooting technical problems on the KWIKSWEEP Platform
• Responding to questions and feedback
• Conducting research and analysis
• Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
• Contacting you with regard to your use of the KWIKSWEEP Platform and, in our discretion, changes to the KWIKSWEEP Platform and/or the KWIKSWEEP Platform policies
We delete the back-ups of the databases containing your Personal Information after 9 months, unless you request that we delete it earlier.
III. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
Third party companies and individuals provide or facilitate certain aspects of the services offered through the KWIKSWEEP Platform on our behalf. The following are some examples of how we share your information with third-party service providers.
• In some cases, these third-party service providers, such as Epsilon, may in turn share your Personal Information, such as your name and email address, with other third parties for their marketing-related purposes. If you wish to opt out of having your Personal Information shared with such third parties, please email [email protected]
• We may disclose your Personal Information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
• We use Stripe, a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit.
b) If You Agree To Receive Information From Third Parties
c) Booking Partners
We do not share your details with booking partners.
d) Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) through the KWIKSWEEP Platform that may require providing Personal Information to register. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. Please read the official rules carefully. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners’ list.
e) Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
Legal Compliance and Protections:
We may disclose account and other Personal Information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of KWIKSWEEP, our users, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
f) Corporate Transactions
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your Personal Information:
• To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the KWIKSWEEP Platform or successor database.
• In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. The KWIKSWEEP Platform, and products and services offered through it, are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the KWIKSWEEP Platform.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, when users book services, the information they input is encrypted through SSL encryption. We do not store credit card information on our servers, and we use SSL encryption to protect your credit card information when it is transferred to our third-party payment processor. In addition, access to your Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job, for example, sales representatives, managers, and customer service staff, are granted access to Personal Information. All employees with access to Personal Information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our users’ Personal Information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site or App.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
V. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact [email protected] to update, correct, or delete your Personal Information. You may also update, correct, and delete some of your Personal Information through your account on the KWIKSWEEP Platform.
In addition, you may cancel or modify the email communications you have chosen to receive from the KWIK SWEEP Platform by following the instructions contained in emails from us.
VI. HAVE QUESTIONS?
Last updated: March 16, 2016